The right candidate will take on a high level of responsibility for the projects they work on, bring their own ideas for the problems needed to be solved and play an important role in the expansion of the company. The right candidate will be comfortable working in multiple technologies, with strong experience in either React.js or React Native, and will be able to learn new languages and frameworks quickly.
• Building, managing and maintaining the front-end of multiple projects
• Working in an Agile team, working with Jira/ClickUp to manage progress and estimatefeatures
• Define and improve on software architecture
• Writing technical documentation where needed, training and support
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability applications
• Pixel-perfect implementation of designs
• Helping to train junior developers
• Helping to keep non-technical clients up-to-date by demonstrating progress, explainingtechnical concepts and challenges
• You must be a true “digital native” – tech should be a way of life, not just a career
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a top university is helpful though not essential• 4+ years of software development experience
• Expertise in creating high-level designs, technical standards and define software codingstandards
• Self-managing and able to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent English communication skills both written and oral, ability to explain technicalconcepts to non-technical people
• Php 90,000 - 120,000 gross monthly salary depending on experience (includes Php 5,000allowance)
• 13th month pay
• HMO and 15 days paid combined annual leave (after probation)
• Regular Philippine national holidays will be observed• Senior Developer mentorship
• Fun team!
The right candidate will be able to lead technical projects, from initial architecting to production deployment. They will be a creative problem solver, a lover of clean code and rigorous testing. They will be comfortable working in multiple technologies with a strong focus on Node.js, and will be capable of picking up new languages and frameworks quickly.
The right candidate will work with stakeholders to guide the development of mobile/web apps from conception to launch, understanding our clients’ commercial aims and developing those aims into a robust technical plan of action. It is a junior role which will involve close collaboration with, and mentorship from, Old.St’s Product Managers. With their guidance, you will learn the skills required to lead the end-to-end creation of a digital product.